Customer Service Representative
We are seeking a Customer Success Representative to come join our client’s team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for handling a range of complex service interactions that require one to quickly assess, clarify, and analyze the situation. The types of interactions range from handling account inquiries including order entry, website navigation, order issues, resolution of complaints, and to be able to do so in a manner that reduces customer effort and promotes a positive customer experience. The channels of service one may be handling include phone, email, and/or self-service. The individual should be able to work within a structured environment, while demonstrating flexibility and initiative to establish and achieve individual professional goals. This is a remote/work from home opportunity.
- Handle service interaction in a manner that increase our Customer Experience.
- Anticipate Customer Needs and meet those needs through Upselling, Cross Selling of products, and/or services, including support and direction on use of online account management tool.
- Accommodate special customer requests and rectify customer complaints, with good judgment and decision-making skills while balancing the needs of the company.
- Resolve inquiries related to marketing programs, product, price, and order status information within established processed and procedures.
- Acquire and maintain understanding of processes, procedures, and the systems used for support.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree Preferred or 4 years equivalent customer service experience
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work in a close team environment.
Must be able to work within a number of software applications including Microsoft, call center, and custom programs
Key dimensions include: initiative, resilience, prioritization, and organization, time management, ability to multi-task and develop solutions.
Our client is a leading manufacturer and distributor of custom framing products. We are dedicated to delivering reliable, customized service in a professional manner to framing retailers. We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in our employment practices on any basis protected by federal, state or local law including race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
Culture and core values include:
- Customer always comes first.
- Fair and honest in all dealings.
- Respect for the individual.
- Excellence in products and service.
- Rewards tie to performance.
- Leadership by example.
Type: Direct Hire
Location: Remote, USA
Industry: Framing/Art Industry
SUBMIT INFORMATION BELOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE OPPORTUNITY.