Director of Customer Care
Katy, Texas - Onsite
The Director of Customer Care is a dynamic leader who is passionate about customer service and has a desire to serve. You will be responsible for creating a high performing team focused on continuous improvement developed through collaboration with store and warehouse leaders. The Director of Customer Care will strengthen the culture of performance and accountability among all associates, evident in achieving all goals while producing an outstanding experience for all customers.
Reports To: VP of Stores and Customer Care
- Manages the day-to-day performance of the customer care department to deliver a best-in-class customer experience.
- Responsible for the customer contact processes and associated customer experiences, taking the initiative to bring changes that improve efficiency and reduce or eliminate customer dissatisfaction.
- Analyze daily reports and develop accurate metrics and KPI’s to track, coach and develop team members to ensure consistent performance and service for all customers.
- Manage budgets and leverage operating expenses by consistently identifying opportunities and improving efficiencies.
- Set the strategy for the development of the customer care department, staying informed of new practices and technologies, ensuring we continue to build customer recognition and appreciation.
- Lead, inspire and coordinate the customer care department at all levels to ensure motivated and engaged associates.
- Provide all associates in the customer care department with training and tools necessary to succeed in creating associate satisfaction.
- Responsible for the recruitment, training, and onboarding advocates.
- Ensure compliance with the corporate philosophy and values of accountability, integrity, service, and respect.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years of customer service management.
- Proven relationship management skills that enable effective navigation internally and externally incorporating a customer centric focus.
- Leadership. A leader who can delegate, motivate, coach, and hold individuals accountable.
- Goal Oriented. An outcome-focused individual who sets genuinely ambitious, challenging goals, influences outcomes, and drives a result orientated team.
- Decisive: Self-assured, comfortable making decisions, and seeing themselves as a resourceful problem solver.
- Adaptable: A flexible leader who adjusts well to new conditions and changing demands. The calm in the storm, one who is diplomatic, flexible and can pivot quickly based on the company’s needs and goals.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills: Collaborates and works well with other team members; encourages and inspires others to do their best.
- Customer-Centric. A leader who knows how and what it means to put the customer first and inspire their team to do the same.
- Communication and Professional Presence: A strong and effective communicator, both oral and written, with the ability to deliver information in a straightforward manner with confidence, polish, and manager level presence.
Supervisory Responsibility: Customer Care Advocates
The physical requirements described here are necessary to perform the essential functions of this job. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel, and reach with hands and arms. The employee may stand and/or walk frequently in an 8/10-hour workday.
Benefits: Benefits are an important part of the total compensation. We are dedicated to offering competitive compensation enhanced by a variety of benefits that allow team members to choose whether or not to participate based on their needs. Some of the benefits offered include:
- Comprehensive health care options (medical, telemedicine, dental and vision)
- Paid Time Off
- Voluntarily Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Generous Employee Discount
Type: Direct Hire
Location: Katy, Texas
SUBMIT INFORMATION BELOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE OPPORTUNITY.