SITE OPERATIONS MANAGER
Our client is a national provider of flooring installation and bathroom renovation services. The Site Operations Manager is responsible for executing assigned office production metrics, development and management of a team of Operation Managers and maintaining positive communications with customers. The Site Operations Manager is responsible for managing salaried and hourly associates in several locations for optimal performance. The position reports to the District Operations Manager (DSOM) and oversees a specified site location.
- Oversee production in assigned office to include; backlogs, aging report, and KPI’s
- Ensure that office is dispatching and resulting in a timely manner
- Ongoing recruitment performed
- Ensure that pad and warehouse inventory is accurate and runs efficiently
- Identify key areas of opportunity for improvement and work to develop self and the team with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Assign duties and recurring task to appropriate roles to ensure the office is properly following SOPs and company established best practices.
- Ensure office scheduling capacity is optimized
- Audit and count pad
- Build and sustain relationship with The Home Depot associates and DSM by meeting regularly and proactively communicate with DSM when customer issue arises.
- Visit local Home Depot stores a regular basis to ensure relationships are established
- Expedited care tickets are responded to immediately. Work with THD and customer for resolution.
- Answer and respond to inquiries from the RCS.
- Adherence to SOP.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and possess vehicle insurance.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate across all levels of the company
- Strong customer service skills, ability to provide a positive and professional experience
- Ability to lead teams to accomplish common goals
- Ability to juggle competing priorities and adapt to unique situations.
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to travel to field offices, jobsites, and The Home Depot stores
- 4+ years of experience in a production environment and supervisory role building teams and improving teams
- Background in floor covering and/or understands construction
- Previous experience in residential construction a plus
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND COMPETENCIES
- Self-Starter and team player
- Comfort with public speaking/teaching
- Flooring installation knowledge and ability to complete minor repairs
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to show empathy to customers and installers
- Strong autonomous performer
- Functions with a sense of urgency
- Makes decisions with discernment, considering all sides
- Ability to read diagrams and installation specs
- Familiar with OSHA workplace regulations
- Sitting up to 5 hours a day
- Constant use of hands to type and write
- Stand up to 6 hours a day
- Lifting 50 pounds, occasionally
- Driving a forklift, occasionally. Romanoff Renovations will provide training and certifications as needed
· Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance
· Bonus Program
· 401k with Company Match
· Paid Holidays
· Personal Time Off
· Earned PTO for Community Service
Compensation is commiserate with experience in addition to possible bonus.
Type: Direct Hire
Start Date: Immediately
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Industry: Building Materials/Home Renovation
Travel: 20% Local Travel